The SYGMA 3 software is the ‘SYstem for the General Management of Access’ for the centralisation of access control with retractable bollards.
SYGMA 3 enables the general management of all remote access constituent parts (bollards, automation, badges/cards, video, intercoms...)
Networked operation using functionalities of today’s communication media:
The SYGMA 3 application can be installed on one or several networked workstations.
It is organised around several modules:
- The NEXUS communication kernel (core).
- The Centralised Technical Management: (referred to as ‘GTC’) module based on asynoptic of controlled areas.
- CASCAM : The software for access control with contactless card
- Several management tools such as look-up of archives and statistics.
- And finally, basic administration and maintenance tools.
- Remote control of access (simple opening or with a ticket, forcing the bollard down…)
- Visualisation of the access overall status (bollard retracted / upward, in motion, loops active or in default...)
- Details on the access site to do a check-up of all access slave components : bollards, (bariers) PLCs, loops, compressors, lights, push button, timers, readers, connections...)
- (Real time 3D visualisation)
- List of Events, Alarms and défault
- The CASCAM (secured access control with memory card) module software is designed to run data bases of users’ cards.
- CASCAM also offers management from several PCs, thus allowing users’ cards to be entered and processed directly from the local municipal administration in charge.
Archives and statistics
- Consulting the archives and editing statistics is an important part of post-exploitation.
- Indeed, in addition to the real-time monitoring of events with G.T.C, a visualization over time of the life of the system is an indispensable tool for the management of the equipment and the controlled area..
- Communications between main server PC and remote equipments on site is based on a Cluster of SQL Servers.
- The management and operation PCs are connected to the main SQL server.
- The network SQL TCP / IP can use all existing channels of data exchange:
- TCP/IP Communication (Ethernet, ADSL, WI-FI, GSM…)
- Optical Fibre connection
- Wired DSL connection