The Access Control Management System has been developed for the centralization of retractable bollard access control.
SYGMA 4 enables to manage all the remote control devices on several controlled sites.
The CAME URBACO access management solution is part of a global centralization of all Safe & Smart devices present in a defined perimeter.
Hosted on a web server, SYGMA 4 is directly accessible online
Compatible with open protocols such as Modbus, ONVIF, Web Service, it can meet the requirements of third-party hypervisors to establish remote management and access reporting.
- SERVER : exchanges management.
- The Centralised Technical Management: (referred to as ‘GTC’) module based on asynoptic of controlled areas.
- ACCESS CONTROL : The software for access control with contactless card
- ARCHIVES Several management tools such as look-up of archives and statistics.
- And finally, basic administration and maintenance tools.
Client (WEB) / server architecture
Local or Cloud hosting on a Window server
Interoperability with other systems
Multi-support (Tablet, Smartphone, etc.)
E-Identification ( NFC,QRCODE, Bluetooth, etc.)
Multi-protocol ( Onvif , WEBAPI, Modbus, etc.)
GENERAL FONCTIONS :
Management of access rights
Possibility of making statements via a website
Dynamic statistics management
Access management (integrated PC)
Management configuration (Access control, etc.)
ARCHIVES AND STATISTICS
- Consulting the archives and editing statistics is an important part of post-exploitation.
- Indeed, in addition to the real-time monitoring of events with G.T.C, a visualization over time of the life of the system is an indispensable tool for the management of the equipment and the controlled area..